Small/Medium Black Menstrual Cup
Here are the hard facts about periods + plastic: In North America alone, about 20 BILLION sanitary napkins, tampons and tampon applicators — which are not recyclable, since they’ve been in contact with human waste — are dumped into landfills yearly. Since these items contain plastic, which does not biodegrade, it’ll take at least 500 to 800 years for each pad and tampon to decompose.
YIKES. Enter: the small, but mighty menstrual cup. And not just any menstrual cup, but the best in the biz - Hello Cup! We like - no, LOVE - Hello Cup because:
- They're hypoallergenic + medical-grade - designed by a nurse!
- Made of top-notch thermoplastic elastomer (TPE).
- Holds more than tampons - 3 times more, actually.
- Reusable for years - at least 5, to be exact!
- Silicone-Free and BPA-Free, and free of heavy metals, rubber, and latex, too.
- Colors used are certified food grade and comply with EU and FDA standards.
- Hello Cup has endless resources to help you figure out how to use your new cup.
What size should you get?
- Small/Medium: The ‘one size fits most’ menstrual cup! As a rule of thumb, we recommend the S/M for users under 35.
- Large: A good choice for those over 35 who have given birth OR if you have a heavy flow and are over 35 years.
- NOTE: Physically active / fit users often find the S/M is best for them regardless of age or whether they’ve had children.
Made in New Zealand