Rosemary + Peppermint Hair Oil
The minute we saw the Rosemary Oil hair growth phenomenon on Tiktok, we knew we had to give it a try! Over 2 months + several formulations later, we've created something we LOVE - a hair oil that works! What's inside:
Rosemary + Peppermint Essential Oils:
Both rosemary and mint essential oils are known to increase blood circulation which allows for more oxygen to be carried to your scalp. More oxygen = stimulation of your hair follicles, resulting in faster and thicker hair growth.
Rosemary oil also contains carnosic acid, which has been shown in studies to heal tissue and nerve damage, including studies in which it rejuvenated nerves in the scalp, in turn restoring hair growth. In one study, it went toe-to-toe with minoxidil - also known as Rogaine - and results showed that rosemary essential oil was just as effective as minoxidil.
Argan, Castor, and Hemp Seed Carrier Oils:
When you apply essential oils to the skin/scalp, you should always use a carrier oil, and our formula includes three of the most hair-lovin' oils on the planet!
- Argan: Or “liquid gold,” as it has been called for centuries, is full of fatty acids and powerful antioxidants such as Vitamin E that protect and repair the scalp and hair follicles from current and future hair damage while adding deep hydration.
- Castor: the queen of hair regrowth, castor is chock full o' ricinoleic acid, an unsaturated fatty acid that improves blood flow and stimulates hair follicles while adding much-needed moisture to the skin on the scalp and the hair shaft.
- Hemp Seed: One of the most powerful healing plant oils, hemp seed oil is rich in phytosterols, a type of antioxidant that soothes and repairs skin. The lipids found in hemp seed oil also fortify your hair strands, improving porosity and filling in weak points with strengthening nutrients like lineoleic and fatty acids. Less breakage = longer, fuller hair!
How To Use
Use prior to washing hair 1-2 times/ week.
- Thoroughly brush out hair and part it to reveal several sections of the scalp.
- Use the dropper to dispense hair oil directly onto the scalp, moving around the head to get as much coverage as possible (1-2 droppers full per use, adding more if needed).
- Gently massage into the scalp for several minutes (don’t skimp on this part!) and leave on for a minimum of 15 minutes, but the longer you leave it in, the better the results! Optional: the last few minutes of your oil treatment, brush oil from the roots of your hair to the ends and let it it set before washing.
- Shampoo 1-2x while massaging shampoo into the scalp to break up and remove the oils. Condition + enjoy!
Alternative use: mix 1-2 droppers full directly into your shampoo and spend a few extra minutes each shower massaging shampoo into your scalp!
Packaging + Materials
2oz of hair oil in an amber glass Koko bottle with glass dropper top for easy application, labeled and ready for easy refilling!
Rosemary essential oil, argan oil, castor oil, hemp seed oil, peppermint essential oil.