2C Safety Razor
Improve your skin, reduce plastic waste and save a fortune on shaving with the Rockwell 2C Razor! The 2C is perfect for budget conscious safety razor beginners because it comes with two customizable settings, including the "R1" setting, Rockwell's "beginner setting" that makes it almost impossible to cut yourself shaving. This razor eliminates bumps, razor burn, nicks and irritation!
How To Use
- Choose your setting: The number you see displayed on the bottom of your assembled razor is the size you're shaving with! R1 is the mildest setting and makes it impossible to cut yourself - we suggest starting there. Later, you can adjust the razor to a setting that performs best for your unique skin and hair.
- Prep your skin + hair: Lather a quality natural cream or soap on your skin.
- Shave: When shaving, use short, gentle strokes. You don't need to apply pressure (don't press and drag!) Instead, let the weight of the razor do the bulk of the work. Take your time to get a feel for the razor and you'll be wet shaving like an expert in no time.
- Replace the blade: For most users, Rockwell blades will last for 7 shaves on each side of the blade, depending on the density of your hair. Once you feel a bit of tugging or pulling, it's probably time to change the blade. Use the Rockwell blade safe to store your used blades until you're ready to recycle the whole tin.
Packaging + Materials
The Rockwell 2C includes Rockwell sizes 1 and 3. These are the most popular settings, making the Rockwell 2C a great beginner classic razor. The adjustable sizes that come with the Rockwell 2C ensure anyone can perfect a close, comfortable shave.
- 1 Rockwell 2C Double Edge Razor
- Includes: 1 knurled handle, 1 1/3 Plate, and 1 cap
- The 1/3 patented flippable base plate features Rockwell's 2 most popular sizes
- 5 Rockwell Swedish stainless steel razor blades
- Handle with a deep knurled grip for no-slip shaving