North + 29
North + 29 Sustainable Candle - 8.5oz
North + 29 candles start with all-natural, creamy soy wax from the Midwest, USA. Then, they add custom-curated and blended fragrances that are superior quality, phthalate-free, and essential oil-based. Each candle is prepped with a crackling wooden wick that is ethically sourced and supported by the Forest Stewardship Council before being hand-poured into each beautiful candle vessel. Once cooled, each container is carefully looked over and labeled by hand. That's craftsmanship we can get behind!
1, 8.5oz hand-poured candle in a beautiful white vessel; 55+ hour burn time
- Bungalow: Top notes of black tea, ginger, bergamot and cedarwood mingle with heart notes of vetiver and black pepper, grounded by warm teakwood and tobacco.
- Earl Grey: Opening top notes of bright bergamot and lime welcome a heart of earl gray tea leaves, rounded out by a subtle base of amber and musk.
- Fog: Jasmine and ylang ylang are entwined with rich green citrus and punctuated by ozone and the earthiness of thick moss.
- Hunter: Bay leaf top notes followed by exotic florals, drying to a delicate background of tabac, cedar and warm musk.
- Land: An earthy, woodsy blend of cedarwood, clary sage and corriander essential oils.
- Morning: Reminiscent of slow spring mornings with bright notes of peony petals and bergamot, warmed on a base of neroli and white woods.
- Rosy: Suede and lush rosehip notes are blended with complimentary green tones on a base of soft sandalwood and musk.
- Shea: Top notes of creamy shea, bergamot, and santal mingle with coconut nectar and sweet almond milk. Finishing off this scent are bottom notes of blonde sandalwood, Egyptian amber, plum blossom, cardamom and oakmoss.
- Sunshower: Bright lush notes of mandarin, bergamot, thyme, ginger and white tea.
- Toasted Fig: Warm amber and dark roasted figs mingle with cashmere, sandalwood and soft musks.
- Tuberose: A rich and velvety floral with notes of white pear, tuberose, jasmine, ylang ylang, violet and fresh woods.
- Yuzu: An energizing and uplifting citrus with notes of mandarin, yuzu, and satsuma lingering on a base of lemongrass and jasmine.
- Spice: Apples and oranges blended with a fall spice simmer, infused with natural essential oils including cinnamon, clove and cedarwood.
- Leaves: Cedar leaf, green stems, pine, spiced fruits and earthy musk combine to capture the essence of damp fallen leaves.
- Warm Berry:A romantic, warm and earthy vanilla berry blend. Crisp fresh berry notes complimented by earthy vanilla, musk and a touch of rum.
- Pumpkin: Spicy warm chai tea, baked pumpkin, tonka bean and fall spices.
- Sprig: Rosemary sprig, eucalyptus wreath, and clary sage mingle on a base of smoky firewood.
- Savor: Warm gingerbread, spicy nutmeg and clove blended on a base of creamy vanilla bean.
- Merry: Tart Christmas cranberries and cinnamon spice blended with frasier fir garland and spun sugar.