Citrus-y Soft Scrub Cleaning Paste eFill
By popular demand, we’re bringing a Made @ Koko favorite from our refillery to your fingertips with online pre-fills! This all-purpose cleaning paste works magic on kitchen and bathroom surfaces. It is a VERY gentle abrasive, gentle enough to not scratch surfaces, but powerful in its ability to remove soap scum, burned on grit, and other harder-to-clean spills + messes. Use it to clean sinks, bathtubs, floors, showers, and even pots and pans!
- Available in beautiful glass jars that are refillable + reusable, either 4oz or 10oz of scrub
- Scented with citrus essential oils
- No Phthalates
- No Parabens
- Safe for septic systems + waterways
How to Use
Apply a small scoop of soft scrub to surfaces with a Swedish dish cloth, rag, sponge, brush, or even your hand! Rub in circular motions, adding more scrub when necessary. Rinse surface well and wipe with a damp cloth.
Bonus Use: Dilute a small amount in warm water and use as a fruit and veggie wash to soak your produce! Rinse and enjoy!
- Leave on tough stains/built-up grime for a few minutes before your scrub it off!
- Keep the lid on your scrub between uses to keep it from drying out. If you notice your scrub getting dry, add a bit of water mix it until it has re-softened.
- Use a spoon, scoop, or stick instead of your fingers to remove it from the jar if you want to prevent the spread of bacteria from your hands!
Baking Soda, Castile Soap (Saponified Olive Oil), Distilled Water, Sapadilla All-Purpose Concentrate (Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Litsae Cubeba Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Cityrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Citrus Senesis,(Orange) Peel Oil, Lactic Acid, Polysorbate 20, D-limonene)
Packaging + Materials
4 or 10 oz of scrub in glass jars that are refillable + reusable!