Bloom BB Floral Soaking Salts
Splish splash, it’s time to take a bath with benefits, Motherlovers. Floral baths have been used for centuries to promote physical and spiritual wellness, and it’s no secret we’re big fans of time-tested ingredients and ancient wisdom. Our new bath blends will level up your bathing game, using clean, natural ingredients combined for maximum relaxation + skin softening. Magnesium-rich epsom salts, high-quality essential oils, and organic, food-grade dried florals partner up to give you blissful tub-time + an out-of-this-world aromatherapy experience!
- 8oz or 16oz jar of bath blend
- small bamboo scoop
- small organic muslin bag in case you’d like to contain the florals while still enjoying the benefits - dump them post-bath and refill and reuse your bag over and over!
Epsom Salt: Epsom salts are full of magnesium, which most of us are deficient in. Magnesium aids in the production of serotonin, which improves mood + helps you sleep at night. It also cleanses toxins and heavy metals, and soothes achey muscles, strains, sprains and bruises. Soak in all these benefits WHILE allowing the epsom salt to soften your skin from the inside out: magnesium is a perfect all-natural moisturizer because it doesn’t just sit on the surface of your skin - it penetrates to the lower layers of skin, softening as it goes.
In the Soothe Blend:
- Lavender Essential Oil + Lavender Buds: One of the most popular and versatile essential oils, lavender is most widely used to promote sleep and calm emotions, but it’s also found to have anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antidepressant, antiseptic, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, as well as antispasmodic, analgesic, detoxifying, hypotensive, and sedative effects.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil: Eucalyptus is a natural wonder that has been used medicinally for centuries, packed with anti-inflammatory and healing properties! On top of being a natural stress reliever, it will help clear your airways and any congestion, so you can breathe deeply and think clearly in your relaxing bath.
- Calendula Flowers: These bright + beautiful blooms are a highly anti-inflammatory member of the daisy family, packed full of carotenoids, an antioxidant that helps skin cells regenerate. The compounds in this flower also nourish and help protect your body from oxidative stress, a major contributing factor to premature aging.
In the Glow Blend:
- Vanilla Oil: A potent calming, mood-boosting oil with antibacterial and antiviral properties, chock full of niacin, thiamin, pantothenic acid and vitamin B that nourish and protect skin from aging and free-radicals. When used in aromatherapy, vanilla helps the body release dopamine, which soothes nerves and regulates/balances hormone levels in your body!
- Jasmine Flowers: A natural healer with restorative properties, jasmine is antiseptic, antimicrobial, and anti-fungal. Get ready for a glow-up, because jasmine is a skincare superstar! It has hormone-balancing properties to balance the oils on our skin, regulating sebum production without drying out the skin. As a natural cicatrisant, has been shown to aid in the fading of scars, stretch marks, dark spots and unevenness.
- Rose Petals: Roses are antioxidant powerhouses that are filled with vitamins A + C, deeply hydrating skin and keeping your moisture barrier strong, while controlling excess oil production. Antioxidant compounds help skin cells regenerate, while anti-inflammatory properties soothe skin and reduce redness. Roses aren’t JUST skincare glow-getters, but also powerful aromatics shown to soothe emotions, improve mood, boost confidence and libido, and increase optimism - rose-colored glasses are REAL!
How to Use
Add several scoops of your bath blend directly to warm bath water based on your preferences,
Add 2-3 scoops of the blend to the included bag, tie it shut, and place the bag in the tub - it will “steep” in your bathwater like tea! Remove the floral and salt remnants from the bag after use, dry it, and reuse it over and over!
Packaging + Materials
Reusable and refillable 8oz glass jar or 16oz glass jar | Organic muslin bag | Bamboo wood scoop