Little Seed Farm
Little Seed Farm Deodorant Cream
Stay smelling fresh all day long, naturally with Little Seeds Farms' highly rated, bestselling, 24-hour formula! It's no secret that switching to natural deodorant can be the pits (yup, we got dad jokes!), but we LOVE this deodorant. Best cream formula we've ever tried, pinkie swear.
Aluminum and baking soda-free, made from nourishing and gentle organic ingredients. Also GMO-free, paraben-free, and gluten-free. No animal testing.
- Activated Charcoal
- Grapefruit Lemon
- Jasmine Green Tea
- Rosemary Patchouli
- Limited Edition Coconut
2.4oz cream in a glass jar with recyclable metal lid. Includes a free wooden scoop stick.
Organic arrowroot powder*, food grade magnesium hydroxide, organic coconut oil*, organic jojoba oil*, beeswax, organic vegetable glycerine* (non-gmo & kosher), organic essential oils* (see below for individual scent blends).
- Activated Charcoal scent: organic spearmint essential oil*, organic rosemary essential oil*, organic geranium essential oil*, activated charcoal powder
- Cucumber scent: cucumber fruit extract, activated charcoal powder
- Grapefruit Lemon scent: organic grapefruit essential oil*, organic sweet orange essential oil*, organic lemon essential oil*, organic litsea cubeba essential oil*
- Jasmine Green Tea scent: jasmine oil, green tea leaf extract, activated charcoal powder
- Lavender scent: organic lavender essential oil*, organic eucalyptus essential oil*
- Rosemary Patchouli scent: organic rosemary essential oil*, organic patchouli essential oil*
- Unscented: NO added essential oils. Any aroma is exclusively a natural result of the base ingredients.
Hot temperatures will result in a much creamier deodorant as the coconut oil melts in the high 70's. Some separation may occur and is natural. Simply give your deo a good stir and pop in the refrigerator until firm!
Cold temperatures will cause the coconut oil to firm up and may make it difficult to remove product from the jar. Your fingertip should warm it up enough to rub in and your armpit will also help with that once it touches your skin! If you'd like to get the product back to a creamier state, warm up the jar in hot water (not boiling or reaching the top of the jar!) and it should become creamier. You can also add a 1/4 tsp of olive or jojoba oil to keep it softer for longer :)