Morning Sunshine Medium Bristle Bamboo Toothbrush
f.e.t.e.™ (from earth, to earth) Natural Bamboo Toothbrushes are biodegradable and eco-friendly.
- Bristles are attached with pressure into the brush head negating the need for glue.
- f.e.t.e.™ toothbrushes can be composted but because the bristles are made of nylon, they need to be pulled out and thrown away in your general waste or taken to a facility that recycles nylon.
- These bamboo toothbrushes are colored with natural resin paint, a kind of plant paint – this allows you to compost your toothbrush handle.
- Bamboo is the worlds fastest naturally renewing resource which is also inherently anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. Which means, it has no need for pesticides and is allowed to grow naturally.
- The bamboo used is moso bamboo and is not eaten by pandas =)
Packaging + Materials
One medium bristle bamboo toothbrush, packaged in a 100% recyclable and biodegradable box.