1. Dryer Ball Set ($24): Kiss your single-use dryer sheets goodbye, we swear ya won't miss them! These 100% natural wool dryer balls reduce drying time by about 30%. When they bounce around in your dryer, they create air pockets that maximize air flow, speeding up the drying process while reducing wrinkles and static. Did we mention they last for years and years - saving you money (and saving the planet!)
2. HiBAR Shampoo + Conditioner Sampler Sets ($10): Hooray! A salon-quality, low-waste shampoo and conditioner bar that's 100% safe for colored or treated hair.
3. Bamboo Mason Jar Lid ($7.50): Convert standard and wide mouth Mason jars into drinking cups easily with these sustainable bamboo mason jar lids with straw holes. Made with sustainable bamboo with a removable silicone seal. Turn old pasta jars, canning jars, etc. into to-go drinking cups for a simple, sustainable zero-waste swap! Great for kids too!
4. Swedish Dish Cloth ($8): One of our personal favorite low-waste cleaning tools - humble yet magical Swedish Dishcloths! These guys are heavy-hitters - one cloth replaces 17 rolls of paper towels and sponges! They absorb 20x their weight, making them perfect for cleaning with water, soap, or sprays. Streak-free countertops, granite, stainless steel, glass, ceramic, etc.? Yes please.
5. Mesh Produce Bag Set ($14): The perfect sustainable alternative to plastic produce bags! Set 3 of medium-sized 100% GOTS-Certified organic cotton mesh produce bags, marked with the tare weight for easy bulk shopping. These also make great laundry bags for washing delicates or keeping small items (baby socks! reusable cotton rounds!) together in the wash!