1. Bell Mountain Bar Soap ($9): Bell Mountain Naturals soaps are made with all plant based oils and butters that are ethically and sustainably harvested. Always Palm-Free. Their soap formulas give you a soothing, rich lather while gently cleansing the skin, and all Bell Mountain products are made with natural botanicals, mineral rich clays, and the highest quality essential oils for truly natural luxury.
2. Reusable Swedish Dishcloth 3-Pack ($18): Wiping up never looked this cute! You will not want to go back to sponges or paper towels once you’ve used these reusable Swedish dishcloths. They soften when wet, wash and dry easily, AND are biodegradable!
3. North + 29 Candle ($29): North + 29 candles start with all-natural, creamy soy wax from the Midwest, USA. Then, they add custom-curated and blended fragrances that are superior quality, phthalate-free, and essential oil-based. Each candle is prepped with a crackling wooden wick that is ethically sourced and supported by the Forest Stewardship Council before being hand-poured into each beautiful candle vessel. Once cooled, each container is carefully looked over and labeled by hand.
4. Humble Suds All-Purpose Cleaner Concentrate ($14): From kitchen to bath and everywhere in between, Humble Suds All-Purpose Cleaner safely and effectively cleans your home, leaving it fresh and pristine. Since it’s 100% free of harmful chemicals, you can be sure there won’t be any harmful residues or fumes left behind. Pure steam-distilled certified organic essential oils boost your mood, purify your air and have shown to have incredible cleaning powers.
5. Beeswax Wrap Set ($30): Beeswax wraps are an all-natural, reusable & eco-friendly alternative to plastic wrap in the kitchen.