1. Poop Bag Carrier ($8): A proper (and cute!) place for poop bags that you’ll never forget at home. The elastic attachment plays well with any leash or tote. Easy-twist top for quick re-loads.
2. Swedish Dishcloth ($8.00):One of our personal favorite low-waste cleaning tools - humble yet magical Swedish Dishcloths! These guys are heavy-hitters - one cloth replaces 17 rolls of paper towels and sponges! They absorb 20x their weight, making them perfect for cleaning our furry pals.
3. Dog Shampoo Bar ($10): If plastic-free bar soaps are good enough to for us, why not our furry friends, too!? In these soaps, Brooklyn Made Natural uses 100% natural ingredients, including a mixture of lavender, tea tree and cedarwood essential oils known for their deodorizing effects and even their abilities to help keep away fleas! (Of course, they've made sure these oils are safe for furry friends!)
4. Compostable Dog Waste Bags ($10): Clean up after your fur baby, eliminate toxic plastic waste in the environment, and preserve our most precious natural resources with these pet waste bags made from renewable plant materials that are 100% compostable and biodegradable.
5. Biodegradable Dog Poop Bags ($8.00): Designed to take care of business after your dog takes care of theirs, these plant-based, biodegradable bags are extra-thick, leak-proof, and unscented. Made from plant starches instead of plastic - how cool is that?!