1. Lip + Cheek Tint ($16): Plant makeup from Among the Flowers! A creamy, muted pigment made entirely from natural elements. Clays, roots, petals, and oils make these tints a natural and safe option for a pop of color on lips and cheeks.
2. Cocokind Resurfacing Sleep Mask ($24.25): This nourishing sleep mask from Cocokind uses bakuchiol, a plant-derived gentle retinol alternative, to reduce the look of dark spots, discoloration, and premature wrinkles and fine lines. It provides a solution for promoting a smooth, even, and youthful-looking complexion and reducing surface redness, dryness, and sensitivity.
3. Desert Fleur Botanical Perfume Mister ($42): This botanical blended perfume mist from Bohemian Reves is made from 100% natural ingredients - raw essences, essential oils and plant extracts.
4. Matcha Powder ($22): Matcha, roughly translated as ‘fine powdered tea’, is a Japanese green tea made from grounded tea leaves typically grown in Japan. Matcha contains a similar amount of caffeine as a single cup of coffee but without the crash and provides a long lasting, sustained energy.
5. Terrazzo Ceramic Travel Mug ($30): These 16oz limited edition Terrazzo collection ceramic mugs are wrapped with a 100% food-safe silicone mimicking the design of original Terrazzo stone (hailing from Venice, where concrete was studded with bits of colorful stone!). For twice a day coffee drinkers, your Porter Mug can save over 600 disposable cups from the landfill each year.