1. Yield Incense Sticks ($16): The Architect Series incense packs from Yield Design are inspired by a selection of 20th century architects. Each scent distills distinct elements of place and environment into a balanced and modern scent.
2. Safety Razor ($20): This safety razor from Rockwell Originals delivers an incredibly smooth shave, without tugging, pulling or irritation. Using a single blade safety razor is proven to reduce bumps & razor burn, while saving a fortune over time on overpriced blades.
3. Dual Arc Electric Rechargeable Lighter ($30): Over 350 MILLION disposable lighters end up in landfills each year! The good news is that there’s another option! This electric lighter is a great gas/fire alternative. No butane, no refilling. Just recharge it with the included USB charger.
4. Charcoal Glass Water Bottle ($35): Hydrate on-the-go, without a metallic aftertaste or a dose of microplastics! This reusable 20oz glass bottle is a high-quality replacement for disposable, plastic or metal water bottles.
5. Lover Boy Fragrance Oil Dropper ($44.50) Intoxicating, transcending and elevated, invigorates with top notes of bright neroli, herbaceous magnolia, grounding sage and earthy citrus.