1. Red Erase Facial Scrub ($20): Psst. The secret to shrinking breakouts and calming redness isn’t more harsh chemicals, it’s less. That’s why Yellow Beauty’s RED ERASE facial scrub features turmeric — the perfect powerful, natural ingredient that has you covered. When combined with skin superfoods like chickpea flour and coconut oil, the result is a gentle exfoliant that fades breakouts and redness in as little as one use.
2. Anne's Apothecary Hydrate 8+ Lip Mask ($16): The amazing Hydrate 8+ lip mask from Anne’s Apothecary contains GHK and Sodium Hyaluronate, which help to minimize fine vertical lines of the lips by stimulating collagen production, leading to fewer wrinkles and a younger looking smile. It softens and plumps lips naturally!
3. The Tart Peach Bloom Lip Tint + Blush ($15): Made with natural ingredients, these lip and cheek tints from Tart Peach will keep your lips and cheeks flushed and soft. AND they're larger than the average lip balm tube - these babies are almost 1oz! Bloom is a soft, slightly sparkly pink perfect for lips or blush!
4. Cocokind Chlorophyll Mask ($20.25): This customizable mask from Cocokind purifies, boosts complexion, and visibly de-puffs and soothes. Densely packed with chlorophyll, organic spirulina, wheatgrass and chlorella, this treatment provides an antioxidant punch to help clarify, soothe, and brighten the look of dull skin. Add water, facial oils, yogurts, milks, or other carriers to this mask - whatever your skin needs!
5. Rose Quartz Roller ($35): Elevate your bestie's skincare routine with this beautiful tool from Little Seed Farm that will leave your skin glowing! Rolling the rose quartz over your skin in a specific pattern not only feels amazing (cool, soothing, and relaxing), it also increases the penetration and effectiveness of serums and creams while aiding in lymphatic drainage, de-puffing and detoxing skin, increasing circulation, and improving tone.